Subject: Re: DEC machines
From: "Richard L'Hommedieu" <[email-masked]>
To: The LightWave mailing list <[email-masked]>, The LightWave mailing list <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 18:24:21 -0400

>I would mention the vendor name, but I've seen the way these guys operate.
>I'm already in enough trouble for expressing my opinion about other things
- the last thing I need is the Deskstation gang coming down on me.
>
>My client paid lots of money, with the promise of exceptional service.
>He did not get it.
>
>Caveat Emptor.
>

Don't you worry about that... you go right ahead and name this vendor .. we
lightwave animators have to understand that we are the profet and they are
the overhead.. You will be doing us all a favor to know who this vendor is
.. and I'm quite sure that Deskstation would be interested too... there
reputation is only as good as their happy customers .. DEC systems are not
exactly a mainstream market and there is alot of competition out there .. (I
know I'm shopping for one now) ...

So .. Let us all know him

Rich

--- From the LightWave mailing list <[email-masked]> --------
--- This message posted by:  "Richard L'Hommedieu" <[email-masked]>
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--- For information, send e-mail to:  [email-masked] --------
--- Message should include the phrase INFO LIGHTWAVE on a line by itself ---